Thursday 23 April 2009

April 2009 Activities

13th-14th
- Program Remaja Tanpa Jenayah at Auditorium Putrajaya, Kompleks Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan, Kota Kinabalu

20th
- I pass my Jabatan exam paper! Hooray!

23th
- Went to Herbaline with my buds. I spend RM326 this time... RM196 for the facial, RM120 for a pimple cream & a sun block (sunscreen lightening cream), RM98 for a Herbaline Carnival Coupon and a RM88 discount.

- Had my hair cut layer and treatment that cost me RM85.

- Went to sent my 'kains' to the tailor and it cost me about RM75 (baju kurung asli with stitches) & RM 30 (for baju kurung asli)

Note: Wow... I honestly think that I spend more than I can afford this time. I believe I should plan what to buy and not to buy so I can spend my money wisely next time since I plan to get a car, a brand new pc and be... debt free by the end of this year.

24th-26th
- Program Hari Bersama Pelanggan at Gaya Street.

Other than the above, I also started to play Destiny Online this month (decided to be a Swordsman) and looking forward to try this new game called Dragonica.

No comments: