Saturday 22 November 2008

November 2008 - What happen so far...

What's on this month?

2nd - My Birthday and my kekasih's too / All Souls Day
4th - JKM Exam (Paper II) at Tabung Haji / Kursus SOP CSO at Promenade Hotel
8th - Joesia's Engagement Party / Fiona Jackly aka Popon's Wedding at Pan Pac Sutera Habour
19th - Kamarinah's father (Haji Rakam... he's my grandma's cousin so he's some kind of a distant grandpa) pass away (my condolence)
21th - Sheila's Birthday
23th - Siti Maziah's wedding at Kg. Mengkabong. (Joesia, Khairul Jamilah and I plan to go together to her wedding)
24th - Lorna's job interview at Wisma Pertanian
25th - Paid my astro & streamyx and when Karaoke at Magma Sport Centre, Damai.
26th - Paid my Chan Furniture (for Sept & Oct) & made reservation for Sheila, Irwan, Avila and I for a Herbal Line session. (2pm)

No comments: