Wednesday 30 April 2008

Multiple Intelligences

Hello again.

Today I just want to share something that I've learn from the course I recently attend this month. I am to do a Speech, so in one of the classes we were to learn how to do Public Speaking and our facilitator is non-other than Dr. G.

In this class we learn about ourselves through the colors of love, how to make choices, taking charge of oneself, and lastly about Multiple Intelligences (I'll start using MI for Multiple Intelligences since its too long to type..).

It was a great class and I'm sure everyone had a great time enjoying it.

Before the class ended Dr. G ( Master G) told us that we can learn about someones personality and intelligence by searching "Multiple Intelligences by Howard Gardner" on the internet.

So I did since I love anything about psychology to it's quizzes. I went to this site Multiple Intelligence Test for Adults (by Nancy Faris) and this is the result I got.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pictures of Kursus Induksi Modul Umum & Modul Kenegaraan at Hotel Putra KL, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur on April 5 till April 10, 2008. This is during Dr.G's class.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MI / My Personal Evaluation
The Seven Intelligence Areas

Linguistic: 8
Logical-Mathematical: 6
Spatial: 3
Bodily-Kinesthetic: 6
Musical: 7
Interpersonal: 6
Intrapersonal: 10


A Short Definition of your Highest Score

Intrapersonal - the ability to assess one's own strengths, weaknesses, talents, and interests and use them to set goals, to understand oneself to be of service to others, to form and develop concepts and theories based on an examination of oneself, and to reflect on one's inner moods, intuitions, and temperament and to use them to create or express a personal view. Possible vocations that use the intrapersonal intelligence include planner, small business owner, psychologist, artist, religious leader, and writer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright so that's my result after taking the test. I've taken a test almost the same as this in ISM during my Kursus Pengurusan Kanak-Kanak Bermasalah dan Perkembangan Psikologi Kanak-Kanak class, but there was only 3 types of MI listed and I got Bodily-Kinesthetic in the end of the test.

There are more types of Gardner's MI . To be exact it has 8 identified intelligences.
To see what type of MI and it's definition go to MI : Gardner's 8 Intelligences.

Ah! Going back to Dr.G. He has a PhD in Human Behavior. He did say something about currently working on Hypnotherapy research etc. So anyone who wanted his help, please contact him at his office (03-6092633 - Rose, his secretary), (019-3254335 - mobile number) or email him at sdevrabu@gmail.com

That's all I'm gonna share today. I recommend everyone to try this.

Till next time. Jumpa lagi bloggers.

No comments: